Upgrade Kit: 3x1-XL
This upgrade is designed for owners of an Ergotech Freedom Triple Desk Stand (Model 100-D16-B03) to upgrade to a 3x1-Landscape configuration with up to 27" panels.
This kit is designed for users who only want a single row of monitors, and have no intention of setting up a "One Over Three" configuration.
However, if you already own the Freedom Quad Desk Stand, this upgrade kit would take you almost all the way to the Freedom WSGF Edition Ultimate Desk Stand.
The shipping package includes:
- "Five Segment Bar" (each segment is 12" long)
|Total Bar Weight||1+3 Total Weight||3x1-L Width*||5x1-P Width*||1+3-L Height*||Price**|
|XL Upgrade||60 lbs||N/A||25.5 in||N/A||N/A||$149|
|*These measurements are the physical height and width of your monitors - NOT the diagonal viewable area. Please measure your monitors. **Street price.|
Shipping & Handling
For detailed information, please visit the Shipping & Handling page. This page provides further S/H details, including which countries we ship to. PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for any import taxes and fees required. These fees or taxes are not included in the product price or shipping costs.
Shipping costs for this item are as follows:
|Ship Method||UPS (Continental US). All others USPS Global Priority.|
- USE COMMON SENSE
- PDF Installation Instructions for "Base Model" Freedom Triple Stand from Ergotech (the basis for this SKU)
- Don't do anything that will cause the stand to tip over
- ALWAYS load from the center out, and the bottom up
- After you have the center monitor installed, take time to check the height (before adding additional monitors)