WSGF Mega Desk Stand v2
This is a second version of our custom SKU, based on two WSGF Ultimate v2 stands. The Mega is basically a "mod" to merge two WSGF Ultimate v2 stands together.
This stand distributes the monitor weight across two heavy duty bases, which helps ensure stability of the entire installation, and the two clamp points greatly reduce the flexing of the arm (from the weight of the monitors).
The Mega offers options for a greater range of monitor sizes and configurations, and allows for greater stability. The stand can support, 3, 4, 5 or 6 monitor configurations. Using either the short or tall poles, and one Mega Bar, the stand can support up to 3x 32" monitors.
Using the tall poles and adding two of the mini-bars, it can support 2+3 with 27" monitors (the included poles are not tall enough for two rows of 32" monitors). Using two Mega Bars, the stand will support six 27" monitors in a 3x2 configuration. (You can purchase the 36" or 48" poles from Ergotech, which will support six 32" panels.)
Additionally, the outer wings on one bar can be removed, allowing for a 1+3 configuration - mounting the top monitor between the two poles. Finally, if your needs change, the Mega v2 can be reconfigured into two separate WSGF Ultimate v2 stands.
PLEASE NOTE: Do to the spacing of the poles, this product cannot be wall mounted. It can be mounted with the Thru-Desk mounts. The picture at right shows the eight positions at which pivots can mount, but only six pivots are included.
Check out the Reviews Page to see what people have said about the Ergotech and WSGF Edition Stands.
The custom "Mega" stand will support:
- Triple Widescreen: 3 x 30" (2560x1600)
- Triple 4k UHD: 3 x 28" or 3 x 32" 4k UHD (3840 × 2160)
- Triple Ultra-Wide: 3 x 29" (2560x1080)
- Mixed-Mode Triple: 27" 16:9 (L/R) and 34" 21:9 (Center)
- 5x1-Portrait: 3 x 27" (2560x1440) with thin bezels
The shipping package includes:
- 2x Heavy Duty Base
- 2x "Short" Pole (16" height)
- 2x "Tall" Pole (28" height)
- 2x "Mega Five Segment Bar" (two clamp points)
- 2x "Mini Bar" (used to mount the "1" in "1 over 3" configurations)
- 6x Pivots (6 adjustable)
Please Note: If you are planning to mount a 34" ultra-wide panel, you will also need to purchase an HD Adjustable Pivot.
It also includes the following items, which are pictured to the right.
- 26 cable clips - 6 pole clips, 20 bar clips
- Alignment Tools - protractor and level
- 2x Neoprene base pad
The stand weighs approximately 60 pounds, fully loaded with four pivots. Each base measures approximately 18" square. It supports the following monitor specifications.
|Total Bar Weight||1+3 Total Weight||3x1-L Width*||5x1-P Width*||1+3-L Height*||Price**|
|WSGF Edition Ultimate||75 lbs||125 lbs||29.5 in||15.0 in||16.0 in||$849|
|*These measurements are the physical height and width of your monitors - NOT the diagonal viewable area. Please measure your monitors. **Street price.|
Shipping & Handling
For detailed information, please visit the Shipping & Handling page. This page provides further S/H details, including which countries we ship to. PLEASE NOTE: Customers are responsible for any import taxes and fees required. These fees or taxes are not included in the product price or shipping costs.
Shipping costs for this item are as follows:
|Ship Method||UPS (Continental US). All others USPS Global Priority.|
Repairs & Refunds
Ergotech offers a Lifetime Warranty on their stands. Even when it is your fault, they will cover repairs. Really. No, REALLY. Repairs are rare. We can, and will work to resolve any and all issues with your stand. Our history proves this. If you bought a stand that doesn't end up working for you, we will refund the purchase price of the stand and the handling charges. You will need to pay return shipping. For full details, visit the Repair & Refunds page.
- USE COMMON SENSE
- PDF Installation Instructions for "Base Model" Freedom Triple Stand from Ergotech (the basis for this SKU)
- Don't do anything that will cause the stand to tip over
- ALWAYS load from the center out, and the bottom up
- After you have the center monitor installed, take time to check the height (before adding additional monitors)
- Do to the spacing of the poles, this product cannot be wall mounted. It can be mounted with the Thru-Desk mounts