Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 17 Jun 2024, 06:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 07:01 

Some eyefinity gameplay from my side
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wA2afjFgiPo

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 09:57 

i thought beta video settings were capped at medium even if set to ultra???

oh please tell me im right... because i been playing on ultra and am far from impressed by the graphics if thats anything above medium....

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 16:05 

i thought beta video settings were capped at medium even if set to ultra???

oh please tell me im right... because i been playing on ultra and am far from impressed by the graphics if thats anything above medium....
Some settings were left out of the beta, not all. The last I heard was that it is capped at high and only a few settings would got to ultra when you change it.

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2011, 17:28 

[quote]i thought beta video settings were capped at medium even if set to ultra???

Some settings were left out of the beta, not all. The last I heard was that it is capped at high and only a few settings would got to ultra when you change it.

hm well i fear that it wont become looking better... im btw quite annoyed of all that "effects and bushes"... dont see shit

Post subject: The problem with the HUD
PostPosted: 20 Oct 2011, 23:08 

The problem with the HUD disappearing at higher resolutions is going to be fixed in the release version of the game, according to my contact at DICE (I'm Swedish btw and yay for my first post!).

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2011, 23:51 

The problem with the HUD disappearing at higher resolutions is going to be fixed in the release version of the game, according to my contact at DICE (I'm Swedish btw and yay for my first post!).
Very nice first post, I hope it turns out to be true. I didn't expect it to be fixed because the Ultra widescreen community is somewhat small and with all the bugs I saw in the beta I just assumed that this bug would be last on their list.
Fingers crossed.

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2011, 23:53 
Editors
Editors

Very nice first post, I hope it turns out to be true.

Indeed. :D

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2011, 18:01 

GeForce 285.62 Driver

This is the first WHQL-certified release from the Release 285 family of drivers.
New in Version 285.62

This is the recommended driver for Battlefield 3. It contains several performance and compatibility enhancements for the final release of the game. Check here to see if your PC is ready for Battlefield 3.
This is also the recommended and enhanced driver for Batman: Arkham City and RAGE. Check here to see if your PC is ready for Batman: Arkham City
Contains a fix for the driver timeouts reported with the R285 beta drivers.

New in R285 Drivers
Performance
Increases performance for GeForce 400 and 500-series GPUs in several PC games vs. v280.26 WHQL drivers. The following are some examples of improvements measured on Windows 7. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

GeForce GTX 580:
Up to 6% in Battlefield 3
Up to 5% in Call of Duty: Black Ops
Up to 7% in Civilization V with SLI
Up to 5% in Crysis 2 DX11 with SLI
Up to 7% in F1 2010 with SLI
Up to 5% in Lost Planet 2 with SLI
Up to 5% in Mafia 2 with SLI
Up to 13% in Metro 2033 with SLI
Up to 8% in STALKER: Call of Pripyat with SLI
Up to 5% in StarCraft 2
GeForce GTX 560:
Up to 4% in Bulletstorm
Up to 5% in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with SLI
Up to 11% in Battlefield 3
Up to 6% in Call of Duty: Black Ops
Up to 5% in Crysis 2 DX11 with SLI
Up to 7% in Dragon Age 2 with SLI
Up to 7% in F1 2010 with SLI
Up to 5% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
Up to 5% in Lost Planet 2 with SLI
Up to 4% in Mafia 2 with SLI
Up to 7% in Metro 2033 with SLI
Up to 11% in STALKER: Call of Pripyat with SLI
Up to 7% in StarCraft 2

NVIDIA SLI
Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2011, 00:33 

Matrox Triplehead2Go don't support centered HUD. Screen Adjust option can adjust HUD position but it is limited and you can't center it with this tool.

It does however now run in fullscreen. Shouldn't it be impossible to run triplehead dx11 in fullscreen?

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2011, 09:17 
I Donated
I Donated

For any NVIDIA user having stutter/lag issues - I can confirm that it IS the latest drivers. Here's a link to the Nvidia thread where most users are complaining of the same issue.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next