Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 06 Jul 2024, 02:42

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 29 Jan 2014, 12:10 

i donate whenever a game that i play or am wanting to play gets a fix, im sure im not the only one of this nature. Things like flawless widescreen are greatly appreciated by me and my social group

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2014, 03:09 
Insiders
Insiders

Wijkert wrote:
Since the last update the client doesn't save the tabs (plugins) that are left open. Since I let it start minimized, I figure this out when the game (that needs a fix) has already been launched.

i had that problem a few weeks ago. All it took to fix was an uninstall/reinstall of the program. Now all is peachy.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2014, 09:11 
Insiders
Insiders

Abram wrote:
Wijkert wrote:
Since the last update the client doesn't save the tabs (plugins) that are left open. Since I let it start minimized, I figure this out when the game (that needs a fix) has already been launched.

i had that problem a few weeks ago. All it took to fix was an uninstall/reinstall of the program. Now all is peachy.

I tried that as well, but it didn't help me right away. The weird thing is that currently Flawless Widescreen remembers one game (tab), but not a second one.

Philips BDM4065UC(3840x2160) Acer Z35(2560x1080@200hz); 980 Ti Hybrid @stock ; 6700K 4.6ghz (1.35v)/D15; 16GB 3200mhz; Asus Maximus Ranger VIII; AX860; 1TB 960 EVO; 750GB 840 EVO; Teufel Concept D 500; Sennheiser HD6XX; Windows 10 (latest build)

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2014, 13:45 

Is there any workaround for the (not centered) HUD in Assassin's CReed Black Flag?

I love to play in 21:9 but can't aim properly.

Not requesting, just asking if there is some solution

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2014, 16:39 

Is anyone having issues with Call of Duty: Ghost. Patch 3.7.6.2 is broken for me. I tried manually setting the resolution in the config_mp.cfg and in-game. However the game including the interface, it appears to be 1920x1080 is skewed across three monitors for me, 5760x1080. Am I missing or overlooking something?

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 01:45 

@Hayden: Any chance that you can update the Diablo 3 Plug-in to work with the new 2.01 Patch!?
It seems to be broken, Plug-In says it can't find the hooks.

:TrueWS:

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2014, 10:13 
I Donated
I Donated

Hey there, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the latest Thief game is out, and is really awesome! The only issue is that when the game runs in surround, the FoV slider/changer will NOT effect the FoV in a surround resolution. So on 5760x1200, 70 FoV and 110 FoV make no impact.

This seems reminiscent of the issue from Dues Ex: Human Revolution. And funny enough, the same studio made this Thief game. Anyhow, is it possible to add a FoV changer?

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2014, 23:25 

Amon Amarth wrote:
Hey there, I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the latest Thief game is out, and is really awesome! The only issue is that when the game runs in surround, the FoV slider/changer will NOT effect the FoV in a surround resolution. So on 5760x1200, 70 FoV and 110 FoV make no impact.

The main menu is broken under nV surround (I don't know about Eyefinity atm), I saw lots of objects etc in the lef/right screens being miss-rendered.

I've created an entry for it such as the game is atm - http://www.wsgf.org/dr/thief-2014/en can one of the senior guys make sure I haven't typo'd it etc

ta.

PostPosted: 28 Feb 2014, 23:59 
Administrators
Administrators

b1k3rdude wrote:
Amon Amarth wrote:

The main menu is broken under nV surround (I don't know about Eyefinity atm), I saw lots of objects etc in the lef/right screens being miss-rendered.

I've created an entry for it such as the game is atm - http://www.wsgf.org/dr/thief-2014/en can one of the senior guys make sure I haven't typo'd it etc

ta.

The game works fine in Surround (as Amon Amarth said), if your having issues, check your drivers, the game was coded with surround support, that's why it detects my resolution as "5040x1050 (Surround)".

As for your DR, DR stands for DETAILED REPORT, not a personal opinion with no information or proof at all, as such I've removed all the text from the DR till someone has the time to fill it out properly.

With regards to your issue, check your drivers first, try and disable SLI if you use it and you can as it's a known issue, search for known issues see if anything your seeing comes up. Try a different resolution, try a none bezel corrected resolution, etc. If you still have issues try and get support from the devs, don't just assume they won't fix something that is natively supported, and lastly, keep calm and drink tea, getting annoyed never helps anyone, least of all yourself.

"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2014, 18:28 
Insiders
Insiders

HaYDeN wrote:
True widescreen? pffft. how about triple wide?

The patch is available in Flawless Widescreen - it is designed for the Steam version at this stage.

Flawless Widescreen

Also, it appears this particular patch, does not work on Windows 8 due to its odd use of 64bit kernel in 32bit processes (on 64bit version anyway)

This is yet another fix that has disappeared from Flawless Widescreen, care to comment HaYDeN?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 126  Next