Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 Sep 2024, 18:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Flawless Widescreen
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 05:02 

elmy wrote:
Need to find out if Hayden needs help financially?

Hayden can you give us an insight?

I just donated 20.00 to Hayden. If you are reading this and have used his program you should too!!!

Ya, about that. I don't mind tossing some ducats Hayden's way. Once his site is working and/or he voices his need for help or at least that he's around, then I'll be more than happy to contribute some funds, but not before then...

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 06:41 
I Donated
I Donated

elmy wrote:

I just donated 20.00 to Hayden. If you are reading this and have used his program you should too!!!

I just did the same. Cheers! I appreciate all the hard work.

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 07:05 

Nosiphoros wrote:
elmy wrote:

Did anyone check to see if those funds were withdrawn? If they were please post that. If not, then maybe something happened to Hayden and giving funds to a person who may not be able to withdraw it may not be the best thing to do until he communicates that he's still around. Just my thoughts...

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 08:20 

PunkNugget wrote:
Nosiphoros wrote:
elmy wrote:

Did anyone check to see if those funds were withdrawn? If they were please post that. If not, then maybe something happened to Hayden and giving funds to a person who may not be able to withdraw it may not be the best thing to do until he communicates that he's still around. Just my thoughts...

OK, look. There's no need to start getting all paranoid or stressed out, the guy was on Steam like, 6 hours ago. He hasn't disappeared into the void forever, taking all dreams of properly functioning Widescreen Gaming with him.
His webhost has a giant range of IPs that are un-pingable/unavailable currently, that range includes his site's IP so... Maybe it's not Hayden that's at "fault" here?

I don't know either way, but there's been a ramp up of nerves and agitation in the last several posts. Just chill out for a bit, see how it goes, Hayden might even be enjoying a bit of a break.

Just saying...

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 11:33 

PunkNugget wrote:
Nosiphoros wrote:
elmy wrote:

He's been on and off and on Steam the last few days. Perhaps he's just taking a break. Let's give the man some time :D

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 15:55 
Editors
Editors

Chill out guys, this thread is for feedback, not paranoid harassment.
If only the people waiting for an unofficial fix to be updated would just contact the DEVELOPERS/PUBLISHERS and report the flaws in their games directly to them...

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 18:51 

PunkNugget wrote:

bburnham37 wrote:
OK, look. There's no need to start getting all paranoid or stressed out...

In response to bburnham37, "look," I am not "stressed" or "paranoid." With replies like that, then we start getting guys like this other person (scavvenjahh), joining in the action with comments like this:

scavvenjahh wrote:
Chill out guys, this thread is for feedback, not paranoid harassment.
If only the people waiting for an unofficial fix to be updated would just contact the DEVELOPERS/PUBLISHERS and report the flaws in their games directly to them...

Because now, I'm not only being accused of being "stressed" and "paranoid," but also "paranoid harassment?" - LOL !!! This is too funny. All I was doing was inquiring where this guy was at, that's all and I actually wanted to contribute some funds his way. Honestly, he hasn't responded to anyone here on WSGF since September, and since there's no way to communicate with him on his site (since it's down) and a person like myself doesn't have a Steam account, where else is someone like me going communicate my thoughts, except... here, right?

Throwing out comments like "stressed," "paranoid," and "paranoid harassment," comes across accusatory. That's not something that we should be doing to each other. If you have a legitimate concern about how anybody's communicating something, then please PM that person (in this case with me) to get more clarity so you can better understand where a person like myself coming from.

BTW, now that I know that he's doing okay, I think I'll contribute some funds as he's done a really great job with this app and hope he continues to add more games on here for any of us wanting to use our tri-screen set up properly. Thanks, later… ;)

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 19:55 
Editors
Editors

My comment was a general warning to all, not a personal attack. Later.

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 20:22 

scavvenjahh wrote:
My comment was a general warning to all, not a personal attack. Later.

No pressure. 8-) Also, if you have Hayden's contact email can you please provide it? I think it may be whatever their avatar name is (or even the website) "@gmail.com." My guess then would be it's: [email protected]. If that's what it is then please let me know, and I'll contact him directly. Thanks... :thumbup:

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 01:21 

I emailed Dopefish and asked if he could fix it and how much he would charge to do so and I haven't got a response back from him either....

Things are not looking good.... Sad times :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 126  Next