Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 01:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 126  Next
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2012, 23:00 
Insiders
Insiders

I suspect a incorrect version snuck it's way into one of the updates - it used to work, but it's not working for me now either.... I did investigate last night breifly but ran out of time.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: HaYDeN wrote:I suspect a
PostPosted: 22 Aug 2012, 01:37 

I suspect a incorrect version snuck it's way into one of the updates - it used to work, but it's not working for me now either.... I did investigate last night breifly but ran out of time.

AH. Cool. Hate to think it was jus' me.....thx H

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 07:54 

hi there can we get an update for the new patch for tribes ascend

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 09:21 
Insiders
Insiders

hi there can we get an update for the new patch for tribes ascend

Working on it.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 17:07 

Firstly thank you HaYDeN for creating such a maginificent tool for us Multi-monitor gamers.

I only found it a few weeks ago I use it for Borderlands and have been trying to figure out why my Borderlands was crashing every 15mins, Tried updating physx, MS Visual C++, reinstalling physx and drivers, removing overclocks only to find out it was Flawless Widescreen causing the problem. Very frustrating.

Can we at least update the description information to write that it crashes the game every 15 mins or so, so that other people don't have to go through what I've been trying to figure out all day. It would save alot of people's times.

P.S. Hope it can be updated in the future so that the crash doesn't occur.

edit: sorry that it seems like I'm angry, just frustrated.

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 20:40 

hey heyden great Tool you have here man i just started using it for diablo 3 it was working fine but i think the update broke it..
just wanted to drop you a line because it seemed to be working before the update ..granted i just started using it anyway you can check on this..?

Post subject: Right click Diablo 3 in
PostPosted: 23 Aug 2012, 20:42 
Insiders
Insiders

Right click Diablo 3 in Flawless Widescreen and click "Reinstall" - I've updated it but have not pushed the update yet.

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2012, 18:54 

[quote]I suspect a incorrect version snuck it's way into one of the updates - it used to work, but it's not working for me now either.... I did investigate last night breifly but ran out of time.

AH. Cool. Hate to think it was jus' me.....thx H

HaYDeN will you be able to take a look at this at some point?

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 11:46 

One thing I'd like to see in Borderlands if eventually the crash problem every 15 minutes is eventually fixed, is to have scaling of the sniper zoom and other weapons that have a scope fixed. They graphic that is overlayed is chopped off top and bottom, and the center dot becomes way too large and makes the scope zooms useless. Is it possible to scale down the zoomed scope so it shows only on the center screen?

Post subject: Hi HaYDeNThanks for this
PostPosted: 25 Aug 2012, 18:26 

Hi HaYDeN
Thanks for this program its awesome :P
Is there any chance you will be able to work your magic on KOTOR II as well?
Its just been released on steam and the current widescreen patches don't entirely work with the steam version
Squizzy Kotor2 Resolution Patcher works but replaces the exe with an older version of the game (bringing back some old bugs too :( )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 126  Next