Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 19:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2012, 23:53 

Helifax - with latest release i get "Skyrim Plugin API 2.0 needed 2.1" error.
Is there an updated Skyrim plugin ? I have the one with 2/4/2012 timestamp.

Or is there a workaround?

Help much appreciated

Attached files

AMD QuadCore Black 3.2gHz x4

Win7 Ult x64, 8GB Ram

Eyefinity 27'' x3 @ 5790 x 1080

Post subject: same here.
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:22 

same here.

AMD FX8320 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

Alphacool and Heatkiller Watercooling

16GB Patriot DDR3 - HIS R9 280x & 7950 Crossfired

NZXT H440 - Razer Naga Epic - 4320x900 3x Samsung 940Bw

Corsair Ax1000i - Logitech DiNovo Edge & G13

============================================

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:24 

As for open Sourcing ...I don't agree. The fewer people that are working on a fix the better. Less chance of screw-ups. I see alot of people who arent able to set-up 2 simple things...and are complaining that is not working;))

First, thank you for always being present here and for your great contributions.

But, the above line is so, so misguided and wrong.

How does Apache and other major, open-source projects produce great software if what you say is true? The people who "arent able to set-up 2 simple things" are not the ones who will pour through your code, maybe correct it, certainly help you maintain it, contribute to it, etc. And, all you have to do is vet the patches and changes to keep the QA.

What if you disappeared? What if you got bored today with Skyrim but we still wanted to play and another version change or patch came along that did work well with your new fixer? Why not educate people on how fixers are built so that this community could fix more games faster?

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:28 
Insiders
Insiders

Helifax - with latest release i get "Skyrim Plugin API 2.0 needed 2.1" error.

Help much appreciated

You are downloading the wrong plug-in:) be sure that you are actually downloading the correct one. The latest one from my above post or from the Official DR.

Best Regards,

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: alphadogg wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:31 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]As for open Sourcing ...I don't agree. The fewer people that are working on a fix the better. Less chance of screw-ups. I see alot of people who arent able to set-up 2 simple things...and are complaining that is not working;))

First, thank you for always being present here and for your great contributions.

But, the above line is so, so misguided and wrong.

How does Apache and other major, open-source projects produce great software if what you say is true? The people who "arent able to set-up 2 simple things" are not the ones who will pour through your code, maybe correct it, certainly help you maintain it, contribute to it, etc. And, all you have to do is vet the patches and changes to keep the QA.

What if you disappeared? What if you got bored today with Skyrim but we still wanted to play and another version change or patch came along that did work well with your new fixer? Why not educate people on how fixers are built so that this community could fix more games faster?

I agree with you completely!!! I can provide the source code for the plugin. Also Dopefish can provide the SC for any plugin he made. Unfortunately this will not help much... because what you will see is just a bunch of things that writes in the memory of another executable. The real "magic & marvel" is in understanding and knowing what to write, not how to write it (although even this is very interesting!!! ).

Best Regards,

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:38 

[quote]Helifax - with latest release i get "Skyrim Plugin API 2.0 needed 2.1" error.

Help much appreciated

You are downloading the wrong plug-in:) be sure that you are actually downloading the correct one. The latest one from my above post or from the Official DR.

Best Regards,
i just downloaded AGAIN from your post and from the other game thread, and getting the same error. redownloaded widescreenfixer too. same error.

EDIT>>

deleting old widescreenfixer files and starting from scratch fixed error.

AMD FX8320 - ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

Alphacool and Heatkiller Watercooling

16GB Patriot DDR3 - HIS R9 280x & 7950 Crossfired

NZXT H440 - Razer Naga Epic - 4320x900 3x Samsung 940Bw

Corsair Ax1000i - Logitech DiNovo Edge & G13

============================================

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:43 

Well don sir! :)

I'm getting a strange camera angle/FOV on the showracemenu, both when starting a new game in character creation as well as when accessed via console. The camera angle is at belly-button height rather than face height. Otherwise, works beautifully. :)

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:43 

Hello everyone,

I have tried multiple times to get helifax's plugin to work but i cannot get my head round why it isnt working, iam runing eyefinity 3x 24" @ 5960 x 1080, i tried everything in widescreen fixer but still the same error, i load up the game press the hotkey in the intro movie, the screen streches but then my 1 & 3 monitors come up with no signal and go off : please help!

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:57 

Got it work, had to delete both the plugin and the WSF and re-download both. The issue im having currently with WSF v3.1 r386 is the window is small and I'm getting no way to stretch or maximize the program so wasn't able to hit the gear.

Loaded it up and pressed * at the title screen and it still worked.

Thanks a lot for all the work you put into this!

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 00:57 

Thanks helifax!

I rebooted and it seems to work fine.

My only issue so far is SkyUI puts the model of the item being examined in the inventory right in the middle of the screen and it is too large. Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Thanks,

-- DS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248 ... 302  Next