Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 02:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: It works....
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 10:56 

Thanks for this. I bought the game from origin and it works. - it doesn't work on the "reloaded" exe the game it just crashes.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 11:04 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks for this. I bought the game from origin and it works. - it doesn't work on the "reloaded" exe the game it just crashes.

Yes, I suspected some people trying a "custom" exe and then coming here and saying "It crashes the game" ;))
If someone uses a legit, original , non modified exe and still gets crashes let me know:)

best regards.

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 11:09 

Thanks again for your hard work. You got an incoming donation. :beer:

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 11:13 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax, thank you for the swift fix for ME3. I wont be playing it until I get my preorder codes from Gamestop, because for some reason they feel they don't have to be courteous to customers who preorder and pay for games online, should have never bought this through them but anyways. The game works well with your fix for a physical copy of collectors edition the game. I know you said you got your CE through Origin, but I wanted to let you know it works fine with retail as well.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

Post subject: helifax wrote:whitecomet
PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 11:19 

[quote]Thanks for this. I bought the game from origin and it works. - it doesn't work on the "reloaded" exe the game it just crashes.

Yes, I suspected some people trying a "custom" exe and then coming here and saying "It crashes the game" ;))
If someone uses a legit, original , non modified exe and still gets crashes let me know:)

best regards.

LOL, classic :D

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 11:33 

It does indeed work with only a few issues.

Like ME2, your characters on the armor/outfit selection screen are zoomed in, so you can only see your avatar's chest.

The other already mentioned, is the blacked-out weapon mod UI. The boxes where you browse and select weapon mods are unusable.

Some other minor problems, but very playable. Performance is good, nothing taxing.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 11:43 
Insiders
Insiders

It does indeed work with only a few issues.

Like ME2, your characters on the armor/outfit selection screen are zoomed in, so you can only see your avatar's chest.

The other already mentioned, is the blacked-out weapon mod UI. The boxes where you browse and select weapon mods are unusable.

Some other minor problems, but very playable. Performance is good, nothing taxing.

For the mods:

Disable the FIX prior going to the MOD BENCH.!!!! they you will see everything. :P I used it like that in the demo:P)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 12:09 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]It does indeed work with only a few issues.

For the mods:

Disable the FIX prior going to the MOD BENCH.!!!! they you will see everything. :P I used it like that in the demo:P)

I haven't had a chance to try this in the SP but in the MP mod bench, turning it off does not work for me. I still have the same problem I had with the demo with the boxes being black, when I turn off the fix and click modify the weapon is blacked out and the mod screens are still black. I didn't think to report it because the stats from the Demo MP and SP didn't carry over so I was never concerned with it. I am not using a fancy res just 5760x1080. I've tried this with it auto detecting my res and with me manually setting it. I know you run a custom res for bezel correction, do you think I should try that and get back to you helifax?

Edit: I decided to try MP after I made that first comment, sorry for the confusion helifax.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 12:32 

Thanks a ton. I bought three monitors pretty much for this game at a time I didn't realize that most games didn't support surround gaming. Glad to know there's a fix.

So far it's working for me. I still have the issue with the zoomed in character, though. And the little hints screen between elevator rides displays nothing.

That's about all I've noticed with playing with it for two minutes.

PostPosted: 07 Mar 2012, 12:53 

Thanks a ton. I bought three monitors pretty much for this game at a time I didn't realize that most games didn't support surround gaming. Glad to know there's a fix.

So far it's working for me. I still have the issue with the zoomed in character, though. And the little hints screen between elevator rides displays nothing.

That's about all I've noticed with playing with it for two minutes.

as was posted above, if you cant wait for the fix for fov as part of the widescreen plugin.

you can use this

"until that, however, use this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5j74c4n4c4b4h05

modified coalesced.bin, made by my humble self, increases fov, and doesn't break zooming.
some "user input" is required during conversationscutscenes though.
available in fov 75-110, easily modified to fit your requirements. see readme file for more details."

all credit goes to CalverKelevra for making it,

Can run both at once and it will fix all the zoomed in screens. theres a readme.txt in the zip/rar file and its a simple file replace and its done. :)

Or just wait :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next