Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 08:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: jerrolds wrote:Kayden
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 00:35 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]
Don't use the fix if your using eyefinity, it was confirmed it has limited support by Ibrin in that it will work with standard resolutions but not custom ones. This is for nvidia systems primarily. Hope that helps.

overdriven12 - what is your rig specs? cause the above might apply.

EDIT: Helifax made this post in another forum thread

What do you mean standard resolutions? Like non-bezel compensated resolutions (5760x1080) or standard single monitor resolutions (1920x1080)

Its a bummer than this wont really work for Eyefinity setups..game is gorgeous in Eyefinity, but almost unplayable. Also i tried the edited Coalesced.bin by a user posted here, and that increased the FOV which was great, but didnt fix the menu from being zoomed in.

If i were to edit the bin myself...would the fix be in there somewhere maybe?

Thanks

Kayden means bezel compensation. Eyefinity should work close to perfect if you use non-bezel compensation. Well that's what was established with the demo. The fix by Helifax is mainly for Nvidia uses like myself.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 00:43 
Insiders
Insiders

Dopefish- I have the Origin DD version and whenever i enable the fix it crashes the game. I did d/l your latest version of wsf. Also, I used you last version of wsf for the demo with no crashes. I'm using 2 gtx 460's Nvidia Surround 5040x1050

Are you using a NON ENGLISH VERSION?
If that is the case..there you have the answer:)

PS: I am the author of the plugin:) so I think you should ask me:)))

Best Regards

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Hello all,In development
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:02 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

In development new version containing HUGE improvements

- You can now set your own custom FoV for: Normal, FOV, Wall cover, other objects cover. AIM FOV is still the same.
- Main Menu is now available. Known Issue: Sometimes right panel doesn't appear.
- Usage of the Bench to upgrade weapons is now fully functional: Know issue: sometimes the panel on the right with the mod doesn't appear. If this is the case: Leave the whole menu altogheter and retry 5-10 times. (There is a strange timeout here..and believe me I spent yesterday and today to figure it out...but still nothing...) So this will have to do:)

Release date: Tomorrow, Friday 9th of March;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:03 
Insiders
Insiders

What Toothless Spoon said.

Thus 5760x1080 should be fine.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:04 
Insiders
Insiders

Appreciate all the hard work Helifax! Do you know if this bench issue is the same for MP?

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:05 

Hello all,

- You can now set your own custom FoV for: Normal, FOV, Wall cover, other objects cover. AIM FOV is still the same.
- Main Menu is now available. Known Issue: Sometimes right panel doesn't appear.
- Usage of the Bench to upgrade weapons is now fully functional: Know issue: sometimes the panel on the right with the mod doesn't appear. If this is the case: Leave the whole menu altogheter and retry 5-10 times. (There is a strange timeout here..and believe me I spent yesterday and today to figure it out...but still nothing...) So this will have to do:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Somehow, someway get your hands on an Eyefinity setup or get someone to test for you :)

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:13 
Insiders
Insiders

Appreciate all the hard work Helifax! Do you know if this bench issue is the same for MP?

Yes I tested it on MP..SP should be the same I guess.. Haven't started playing yet:P:)))

Is not that of a big issue..just need a little getting used to it:) And once the menu is spawned correctly you can customize all the weapons (until you leave it to the character menu)

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 01:14 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes I tested it on MP..SP should be the same I guess.. Haven't started playing yet:P:)))

Thank man. I haven't played the MP either, hell I hardly have time in SP. Hopefully tomorrow well both be able to run the gauntlet (c;

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 03:13 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

Best Regards,
Helifax

Ummm Helifax...It's already the 9th here :P Can I have the fix now :P

Post subject: Kayden][quote=ezek1el
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 09:55 
I Donated
I Donated

[quote]

overdriven12 - what is your rig specs? cause the above might apply.

My specs:

Rampage IV Extreme
Intel Core i7-3960X (H100 wc'ed)
32GB Kingston Hyper Genesis X DDR-3 RAM
2x Zotac GTX 590
Enermax Platimax 1500 Watts

3x BenQ XL2420T

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next