Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 01:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 10:55 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote]

overdriven12 - what is your rig specs? cause the above might apply.

My specs:

Rampage IV Extreme
Intel Core i7-3960X (H100 wc'ed)
32GB Kingston Hyper Genesis X DDR-3 RAM
2x Zotac GTX 590
Enermax Platimax 1500 Watts

3x BenQ XL2420T

You are using Windows 7 x64 right? by the amount of RAM:P Also try to disable SLI between your 2 x590. I also have a 590 and I dont have any problems. Could be a driver issue....

Let me know how it works out

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 11:17 
I Donated
I Donated

[quote][quote][quote]

My specs:

Rampage IV Extreme
2x Zotac GTX 590

3x BenQ XL2420T

You are using Windows 7 x64 right? by the amount of RAM:P Also try to disable SLI between your 2 x590. I also have a 590 and I dont have any problems. Could be a driver issue....

Yes Windows 7 x64.

Okay i tryed it with 1x 590 (also connected all monitors to the first card) -> doesn't work.

The next Problem is that i can only change the language ingame.

And when i do that the Game Version is still the same.

:(

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 11:34 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote][quote][quote][quote]

My specs:

Rampage IV Extreme
2x Zotac GTX 590

3x BenQ XL2420T

Yes Windows 7 x64.

Okay i tryed it with 1x 590 (also connected all monitors to the first card) -> doesn't work.

The next Problem is that i can only change the language ingame.

And when i do that the Game Version is still the same.

:(

Can you send me the exe file for a binary comparison please?:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 15:03 

Hello everyone, new guy here. I'm running just a single monitor so really just looking for the fov fix. Will this plugin just do the fov on a single monitor? I know I can edit the .bin file but on the official forums bioware has been deleting anything about changing that file and seems to be a lot of pressure on people getting banned in origin from it. With EA's banning methods and losing access to all your games... that's why I haven't done the .bin changes. I hope this plugin just works for single monitor as well.

Thanks.

Post subject: Descedent wrote:Hello
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 20:54 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello everyone, new guy here. I'm running just a single monitor so really just looking for the fov fix. Will this plugin just do the fov on a single monitor? I know I can edit the .bin file but on the official forums bioware has been deleting anything about changing that file and seems to be a lot of pressure on people getting banned in origin from it. With EA's banning methods and losing access to all your games... that's why I haven't done the .bin changes. I hope this plugin just works for single monitor as well.

Thanks.

In a word yes, this tool by Dopfish and plugin by Helifax will do that for you. There maybe a possibility you have to configure your monitor and resolution manually, since I have never tried to see if it will do it with a single monitor before, but I don't think there will be a problem with it. Also if you look back to the first few pages of this thread, there is a .bin fov fix for you. The instructions are pretty simple and I've tried it, to make sure it works, and it does. Hope this helps.

EDIT: here is that FOV only fix.

until that, however, use this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5j74c4n4c4b4h05

modified coalesced.bin, made by my humble self, increases fov, and doesn't break zooming.
some "user input" is required during conversationscutscenes though.
available in fov 75-110, easily modified to fit your requirements. see readme file for more details.

Azza Fusion 4000 Liquid Cooled Full/Mini-ITX Tower - AMD Ryzen 1700x CPU - Tt Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme - 2x EVGA GTX 980 in SLI - Geil 16GB - Klipsch 5.1 THX Speakers - Vertex 4 128GB SSD, Sandisk 256GB SSD, Samsung 512GB 850 PRO SSD, WD Black 320GB & Two times Toshiba 5TB (one for Games and the other for Storage) - Logitech G502 - Corsair K65 RGB - Logitech G13 - Win10 Pro 64bit - 2-over-1 Viewsonic VA2448M 24" (2x 1920x1080 Secondary) & Samsung CHG90 Series Curved 49" (3840x1080) - Ergotech Monitor Stand - Shout out to WSGF for the upgrade on my stand!

Post subject: Descedent wrote:Hello
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 21:33 
Insiders
Insiders

Thanks.

What?? They are banning people for what? for changing the FOV? Hmm in this case maybe I should make the FOV only for Single Player....

And NO, I made sure this fix is only for MultiScreen less chances of getting banned;))

Post subject: helifax wrote:Descedent
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 21:55 

[quote]Hello everyone, new guy here. I'm running just a single monitor so really just looking for the fov fix. Will this plugin just do the fov on a single monitor? I know I can edit the .bin file but on the official forums bioware has been deleting anything about changing that file and seems to be a lot of pressure on people getting banned in origin from it. With EA's banning methods and losing access to all your games... that's why I haven't done the .bin changes. I hope this plugin just works for single monitor as well.

Thanks.

What?? They are banning people for what? for changing the FOV? Hmm in this case maybe I should make the FOV only for Single Player....

And NO, I made sure this fix is only for MultiScreen less chances of getting banned;))

yah apparently you can change or alter or "hack" the multiplayer in that .bin file, that's why I haven't touched it and they are considering it "altering with game files" and constitutes banning. Trust me I would have done the .bin edit already but in no way shape or form do I want to lose all my origin games or access to all EA games for getting my account banned. They have been deleting and locking threads left and right that talk about editing the .bin hardcore lately since the demo's .bin was altered significantly.

take it with a grain of salt of course, there's a difference between them actually doing it and saying they will doing it, but since you can change the multiplayer while your in that .bin file they don't want you messing with it.
:-/

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2012, 22:41 

Hey helifax made an account here just to say thanks for the hard work and I will be dishing out some donations next paycheck. We are all in debt to the smart folk such as you.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2012, 00:27 

I'm keeping an eye on this thread, hoping to see a plugin that solves the Weapons Bench issue. Otherwise, super happy this thing exists. Thanks, Helifax.

Post subject: hi guys i new. i have a
PostPosted: 10 Mar 2012, 00:42 

hi guys i new. i have a problem of FOV in sorround triple monitor. i m noob.
exist a solution?

i play but no see good the map.

ps:sry for englesch no is good...

[CENTER]AsusRIIEXG-core i7 920 4312mhz 1.3376v-ocz Blade-Noctua NH-U12P-ssd intel 80G x25-M G2--3 HD 7200rpm raid 0--Lian Li Lancool k62-Lamptron FC6--Corsair AX850--Gainward GTX 480 SLI ready--Asus VG236HE 120hz 3D Vision Surround --G15-G500--Netgear DG834 v4--win7.64[/CENTER]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 24  Next