Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 15:40

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 18:21 

Sorry my fault, my system is Nvidia surroud. 2x570s

My Spec
Intel X9650 @3GHz
6GB Ram
GeForce 570 sli
3d Vision
Win7 64bit

Post subject: gtredx69 wrote:Sorry my
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 19:16 
Insiders
Insiders

Sorry my fault, my system is Nvidia surroud. 2x570s

My Spec
Intel X9650 @3GHz
6GB Ram
GeForce 570 sli
3d Vision
Win7 64bit

Have you configured the plugin correctly? Auto-detection works only if you use the same resolution as the game uses. By the looks of it you havent configured the plugin correctly....
Also be sure you actually select a Surround resolution in the game using the configuration tool (under 16:9 AR).

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 22:23 

That is what I done wrong, I did not configure the launcher to 16:9 and my resolution. After doing that everything is working perfectly. Again thank you.... You are a legend!!!

Now to try and get 3d Vision to work great, Helix over at Nvidia Forums seems to have a good fix in place

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2012, 22:37 
Insiders
Insiders

That is what I done wrong, I did not configure the launcher to 16:9 and my resolution. After doing that everything is working perfectly. Again thank you.... You are a legend!!!

Now to try and get 3d Vision to work great, Helix over at Nvidia Forums seems to have a good fix in place

Glad that worked;))

on 3d Vision Forums pay attention to this post:
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=226003&view=findpost&p=1388716

Using the profile posted there Helix' Injection works as intended;)) Hope that also helped you;))

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2012, 05:12 

40MB patch today broke R405 widescreenfixer or is it just me?

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2012, 06:10 

40MB patch today broke R405 widescreenfixer or is it just me?

Yes and the patch itself is very underwhelming.

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2012, 18:48 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

I updated the fix yesterday evening. I will provide an updated version of the fix later on today:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Edit:

As promised the updated version of the plugin for the newly released 1.02 version of the game. Please let me know if the FOV adjustment is working every single time, if not I will need some more digging;)) but I don't believe this is the case. Happy Gaming!!

Attached files Plugin.Mass Effect 3.rar (13.2 KB) Plugin.Mass Effect 3.rar (13.2 KB)

Post subject: Great Fix.I'm having one
PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 07:55 

Great Fix.

I'm having one big issue though. The crosshair is WAY off when the fix is applied. The bullets hit way to the right of the actual crosshair. Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong.

Thanks again.

PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 09:08 
Insiders
Insiders

Great Fix.

I'm having one big issue though. The crosshair is WAY off when the fix is applied. The bullets hit way to the right of the actual crosshair. Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong.

Thanks again.

Hey there:) the crosshair is in the middle of the rendered hud. If it is way to off to the left -> Try increasing the resolution in the "Bezel corrected resolution field" in the plugin configuration. If it is off to the right -> try to decrease the corrected resolution a bit:).

Best Regards,
Helifax

PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 09:52 
Insiders
Insiders

In the meantime you may wish to try out the fix at http://www.flawlesswidescreen.org - havent had too much feedback from Nvidia users (no news is generally good news however)

Would be interested to hear from those users, if it will work correctly for Nvidia users it will behave like AMD + centered HUD, originally intended however only for AMD users.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 24  Next