Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 15:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 12:29 
Insiders
Insiders

In the meantime you may wish to try out the fix at http://www.flawlesswidescreen.org - havent had too much feedback from Nvidia users (no news is generally good news however)

Would be interested to hear from those users, if it will work correctly for Nvidia users it will behave like AMD + centered HUD, originally intended however only for AMD users.

your fix doesnt work for nvidia hardware:) that is because the engine works totally different in this case. For me it didn''t work. If others found a way to make it work please let us know:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Thanks.I tried a new
PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 16:28 

Thanks.

I tried a new version of widescreen fixer (the latest) and I noticed something weird. The game crosshair works fine in 2D surround and uses the bezel corrected resolution, but when 3D is activated the crosshair is way off. Tried a few more things and if I turn off "Enable Interface Centering Fix" the crosshair works fine in 3D. With it on, it doesn't.

PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 18:50 
Insiders
Insiders

I already told you what to do in 2 posts above:
http://www.wsgf.org/forum/forums/gaming/requestdiscuss-game-solutions/20715/mass-effect-3-final-no-multilike-demo?page=17#comment-245518

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 23:01 

I tried that at first and it didn't seem to work, but tried it again and now I've got the crosshair centered. Not sure why it didn't work the first time. Thanks for your support. Next paycheck I gotta donate some money to your great program.

PostPosted: 07 May 2012, 23:37 
Insiders
Insiders

I tried that at first and it didn't seem to work, but tried it again and now I've got the crosshair centered. Not sure why it didn't work the first time. Thanks for your support. Next paycheck I gotta donate some money to your great program.

Glad that it work:) I know that in 3D surround the crosshair is a little of;) I also asked eqzitara on the 3D Vision forums @ Nvidia about this but they couldnt really help me there;)) since they tested the game on 1 screen. Pushing the hud on the center monitor sometimes miss-aligns certain items:(

Best Regards,
Helifax

PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 18:01 

Looks like the patch broke widescreen fixer for the game. Anyone else having issues today?

Post subject: Hello all,I have updated
PostPosted: 29 May 2012, 20:53 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

I have updated the plugin to support the latest version 1.0.3. The plugin will be part of Widescreen Fixer as soon as possible:)

Best Regards,
Helifax

Post subject: cool do we have an eta?
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 00:49 

cool do we have an eta?

Post subject: Origin Patch for ME3
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 04:11 
I Donated
I Donated

Are you refering to the patch Origin automatically downloads as soon as you try to play the game? Launnched WSF then started ME3 and Origins starts an automatic update. Now, the game crashes every time you try to start it with current WSF loaded. I couldn't tell if this is what you're refering to in this post. If not, something broke. I did a system restore to fix and then cancelled patch update quickly to fix. System Restore listed the most recent restore (patch install) as a Direct X installation. Just started today... Thx

| i7 3930K | 16GB Mushkin Redline 2133MHz | ASUS Rampage IV Formula | EVGA 2080ti SC ULTRA | EVGA Supernova 1200W PS | 2x Samsung EVO 500GB SSD RAID 0 | 2x IBM 520 SSD 240GB | Rosewill Blackhawk | 3x Acer Predator G-Sync 144MHz @ 7680x1440 |

Post subject: Yeah, It's from the ME 3
PostPosted: 30 May 2012, 06:15 

Yeah, It's from the ME 3 patch not playing nice with widescreen fixer.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next