Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 02:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 17:45 

Hayden,

I don't understand why, but your fix does absolutely nothing for me(I'm sure I am missing something in configuration...)

My native resolution is 5040*1050; and I don't use bezel correction.

Thanks for any help you may suggest...

Post subject: ahhh updated fixer on my
PostPosted: 12 May 2012, 23:20 

ahhh updated fixer on my first day off in awhile
stupid dummy i am i updated it and now the map is screwed up
it looks like all of the icons show up on my right screen for a second
then disappear this is the only flaw but crazily it is a game-breaking one!

please help game gods! i need a fix!

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 06:43 

Thought I saw something about this somewhere but now can't find it.

I just replaced my monitors and am running 5760 X 1080 ( 6010 X 1080 bezel corrected). Now Skyrim has a glitch where the crosshairs are misaligned i.e.- arrows / blows go to the right of where the crosshairs show. Happening in 2D or 3D, bezel corrected or not.

Anyone have a fix?

EDIT: Also just now noticed the map is screwed up as well. Totally unusable. No icons, towns, etc. just typography.

Using Widescreen Fixer, Skyrim version 1.5.26.0.5, above resolution.

Post subject: Map doesn't work
PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 08:51 

I think I'm having the same issue as the people above me. Was away from Skyrim for a while, so I decided to update. I'm now running 1.5.26.0.5 and when I apply Flawless Widescreen it says Version UNSUPPORTED! and when I use Widescreen Fixer the map gets completely unusable (no icons) and there seems to be some random see-through pixelation.

Thanks for any help!!

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 13:57 
Insiders
Insiders

I think I'm having the same issue as the people above me. Was away from Skyrim for a while, so I decided to update. I'm now running 1.5.26.0.5 and when I apply Flawless Widescreen it says Version UNSUPPORTED! and when I use Widescreen Fixer the map gets completely unusable (no icons) and there seems to be some random see-through pixelation.

Thanks for any help!!

Hey there:)

I just retested WindeScreen Fixer r499 with my Skyrim plugin and it works as described. I couldn't run into your problem. Can you give me more info on what exactly you do that you see no icons on the map? I expect you activate the fix too soon. Try to increase the activation time to something more than 5 seconds like 10-15 depending on how modded your game is.

Hope this helps you.

Best Regards,
Helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Halifax,Your solution
PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 16:56 

Halifax,

Your solution doesn't seem to anything, anymore, either. In fact, when the game starts, if I mouse over the menu (Continue/Load/etc), it crashes to desktop.

Todd Howard must have been raped by an Eyefinity user, or something...

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 17:07 
Insiders
Insiders

You guys sure you are not using any new add-ons? I don't believe Skyrim has been updated. with regards to it saying "UNSUPPORTED" make sure your exectuable is still stock not patched in any way.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 20:16 

Halifax and Hayden, thank you so much for your replies!

Hayden, yes I am using a non-stock .exe, and that cant change unfortunately. :) Looks like my only hope is Halifax... though that's not looking too good either. The two issues i'm having are some random transparent pixels (first image) and the map displaying no icons. Other than that it works great. And i've tried playing with the patch application time, anything from 2 sec to 15 sec. The game launches pretty quick, so anything longer than like 5 the patch isn't applied when i'm at the main menu.

Post subject: As for my situation, it
PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 20:32 

As for my situation, it doesn't say that it isn't supported, but just has a different error message. This only started happening when I started running the new resolution after switching to the new monitors.

Again, I'm dealing with the misaligned crosshairs and the "no icons" map issue. Everything else seems to be fine, and I could almost deal with the misaligned crosshairs, but the map issue is pretty major.

I'm running 5760 X 1080 ( 6010 X 1080 bezel corrected), using Widescreen Fixer, Skyrim version 1.5.26.0.5, Windows 8, i7 920, 24gb ram, 2 X 240gb Solid State in RAID 0, 2TB storage, 2 X GTX 580's in SLI surround 3D Vision, 3 X Viewsonic 24" V3D245's.

The error message:

The Fixer settings:

The map with no icons:

Thanks!

PostPosted: 13 May 2012, 20:41 

hayden its not skyrim that updated its the widescreen fixer app when i had plugin 2.1 it was fine now the old plugin wont work and i cant find an old version ( stupid me with an overwrite) so yeah i think its more the fixer less the games fault

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284 ... 302  Next