Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 02:35

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 18 May 2012, 19:35 

So when I use the old version that was posted, the map now works, but then when I come back from the map my HUD has shifted to the far left monitor.
Running at 7680x1600, corrected to 8132x1600 and my desktop is set to that res. No mods installed.

"Never mind.... hitting start then start again fixes it"

Post subject: Awesome work
PostPosted: 23 May 2012, 16:26 

Awesome work Hayden!

Everything works perfectly except the map. I havew tried all settings with map check value, various slider bars but I just cant get map working. I have a map mod I will try disabling it and post if that fixes it. Even the quest marker works right!!!

I will post back after some more playing around.

I have SKYUI BTW and it work flawless.

**Update**
OK disabled better map with roads same behavior, but I did notice something. IF I manualy set the map offset, it never changes the behavior, map is unsuable its off about half a screen width. But if I start game, task out use "detect now" it works, until I save off and restart game. same issue. I am running latest steam version with nexus mod manager and a decent list of mods with BOSS.

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
JSwords.esm Active
HighResTexturePack01.esp Active
HighResTexturePack02.esp Active
Shadow Striping Fix.esp Active
Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active
Natural Skyrim Rain.esp Active
Realistic Lighting.esp Active
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
Long lost smelters.esp Active
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp Active
More Craftables.esp Active
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp Active
Weapons and Armor fixes.esp Active
Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp Active
Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp Active
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp Active

**Update 2**
GOT IT!!
had to actually remove the mod, not just disable. I noticed when I posted the above it was not showing as a mod installed even though it should show, seems it was corrupted or something. But game is perfecto, as soon as I recover my Palpal, donation inc. Though honestly I'd rather take back some bucks from game purchase and give it to you! :)

** Update 3 **
All working flawless!! (pun intended)
Donated to WSGF, Both Widescreen gaming fixer apps, all are worthy!

These days you can find me:

Vanguard - Exmortis/Falcron/Treager/Goraag/Scrotal/Phailse - Telon Server

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Gen3/Gskill 4x4 DDR3-1600cl7/i7-2600K/7970 Lightning/24x27x24 eyefinity/Corsair K90/Corsair AX850/Revo3 240/ocz Vertex 3 240/WD VelociRapter 600/Corsair 600T/Logitech 5450Z 5.1

The priest asked "Who are you?"

And the voice replied "Legion for we are many."

PostPosted: 25 May 2012, 01:27 

Here we go again, beta patch posted. Probably not long before it goes live.
Make sure you have backups!

PostPosted: 28 May 2012, 17:42 

Hey guys, noob to the forum here, but not a noob to PC gaming/custom PCs/Surround Gaming.

I've been playing around with Skyrim and I've got both Flawless Widescreen and Widescreen Fixer downloaded and have been trying them both out. Here's what I've found, and I want to be sure this is consistent with everyone else and not just something I'm doing incorrectly.

Flawless Widescreen: Everything works great except I have to disable the fix before opening the map or the map will be really screwed up

Widescreen Fixer: Everything works great except the mouse sensitivity is very high when in any of the menus (inventory, journal, load screen, etc.)

I have only found the one issue with each fix. Everything else works wonderfully. Is this consistent with what everyone else has found? Btw, I just downloaded both fixes this weekend so all of the versions should be the most up to date and my Skyrim copy is a Steam copy and should be fully up to date as well.

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2012, 01:41 

Does anyone have this working with the new 1.6 beta patch? I am just setting up my Surround stuff and don't know if the issues I'm having are because it's 1.6 and the plugin is for 1.5 or something I'm doing wrong - the opening menu and character creation are not really readable but the game works (though everything in the two side monitors is stretched) - this is on 5760x1200 (5949x1200 corrected) with 2x670s.

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2012, 12:47 

Does anyone have this working with the new 1.6 beta patch? I am just setting up my Surround stuff and don't know if the issues I'm having are because it's 1.6 and the plugin is for 1.5 or something I'm doing wrong - the opening menu and character creation are not really readable but the game works (though everything in the two side monitors is stretched) - this is on 5760x1200 (5949x1200 corrected) with 2x670s.

Kinda have the same problem .. game works in widescreen but i cant see any menues.
plugin outdated ?

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2012, 20:07 

Me too, seems like we have to wait for an update.

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2012, 23:23 
Insiders
Insiders

Hi,

Is the patch officially pushed? or are we still talking about the beta? If it is the beta there is no reason to update the plugin since it will differ than the final release:)

Best Regards,
helifax

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 12 Jun 2012, 00:18 

Plugin updated now Flawless does not work was working yesterday , started today plugin updated and its now
like it was with no fix, anyone got older skyrim plugin

Post subject: Sucessive problems
PostPosted: 12 Jun 2012, 01:23 

I have been trying to get this game to work for about 2 months. I have had trouble with crossfire, hardware failure and replacement, and wide screen. I don't have a lot of time and i finally got it all working yesterday i just get past the intro and went to bed thinking ill finally get to play today and then steam updated it and the fix doesn't work. I learned my lesson and shut off updates for this game on STEAM. I really, really appreciate Helifax's work but how long does it take to get new updates (I have no experience with this) would it be worthwhile to try rollback my game?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286 ... 302  Next