Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Jun 2024, 15:29

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302  Next
PostPosted: 04 Jun 2013, 23:39 
Insiders
Insiders

GodAtum wrote:
Hi the Flawless Widescreen plugin does not work. it says version unsupported. i have Skyrim with the lastest patches and DLCs.

Flawless is v1.0.10 and Skyrim is v1.8.151

v1.8.151 is not the latest I don't believe.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2013, 00:35 

Is there any way to get this on two monitors?

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2013, 16:17 

helifax wrote:
Jedibeeftrix wrote:
hmmm, back on this old chestnut.

come back to the game after buying the latest dlc and installing a load of mods from steam.

the game used to work fine with widescreenfixer.

deleted the contents of the old widescreenfixer install folder and replaced it with the contents of the latest widescreen fixer zip file.

amended the skyrim config .ini to make the iSize W to 5760.

no idea if the fixer app is working properly, but the 3D displays fine in game at that resolution, however the UI is unusably big.

any ideas, please?

(win7 64 / 7970 + 13.4 / latest patch)

Are you using any mod for the menus ? SkyUI I think is called... That one is not fixed by WSF. Only the default Vanilla UI is being fixed...
Let me know if this was the problem

i have disabled the mods, and I still have a problem.

when the game gets to the swirling smoke splash scree, the UI menu flashes up for a fraction of a second, quite small in the bottom right, and then disappears.

leaving me with just the swirling smoke and no way to interact with the game.

what is weirder:

i set the fixer to initiate on Shift+L, if i press that combination after the game starts and then tab back to desktop the status is:
Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = No

If however, I press Ctrl+ L and tab back to the desktop I get:
Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = Yes

Either way, i am left UI-less once i get into the game.

Cheers

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2013, 15:57 
Insiders
Insiders

Jedibeeftrix wrote:
helifax wrote:
Jedibeeftrix wrote:
hmmm, back on this old chestnut.

come back to the game after buying the latest dlc and installing a load of mods from steam.

the game used to work fine with widescreenfixer.

deleted the contents of the old widescreenfixer install folder and replaced it with the contents of the latest widescreen fixer zip file.

amended the skyrim config .ini to make the iSize W to 5760.

no idea if the fixer app is working properly, but the 3D displays fine in game at that resolution, however the UI is unusably big.

any ideas, please?

(win7 64 / 7970 + 13.4 / latest patch)

Are you using any mod for the menus ? SkyUI I think is called... That one is not fixed by WSF. Only the default Vanilla UI is being fixed...
Let me know if this was the problem

when the game gets to the swirling smoke splash scree, the UI menu flashes up for a fraction of a second, quite small in the bottom right, and then disappears.

what is weirder:

i set the fixer to initiate on Shift+L, if i press that combination after the game starts and then tab back to desktop the status is:
Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = No

Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = Yes

Cheers

The plugin auto-enable itself after some time.. you can see it in the plugin config. I suggest you play with the startup timer (in your case increase it) and the plugin will work

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2013, 23:39 

I cannot seem to get this to work on 3 monitors in Nvidia surround each monitor is 2560 x 1600. When I open the settings tab it lists a max of 2560x1600 and when I run the Widescreen fixer nothing happens. am I doing something wrong?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2013, 23:48 
Insiders
Insiders

dinglesniff wrote:
I cannot seem to get this to work on 3 monitors in Nvidia surround each monitor is 2560 x 1600. When I open the settings tab it lists a max of 2560x1600 and when I run the Widescreen fixer nothing happens. am I doing something wrong?

I assume you are using 3 monitors in Landscape. Each monitor is 2560x1600. So the total resolution should be 7680x1600 and 3 monitors. the Autodetect feature will pick-up the windows resolution. I haven't actually test it with so high resolutions but I imagine it should work.
If the auto detect doesn't pick that up you can manually configure the plugin:)

PS: you will also need to manually set the resolution in Skyrimprefs.ini

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2013, 23:58 

helifax wrote:
dinglesniff wrote:

I assume you are using 3 monitors in Landscape. Each monitor is 2560x1600. So the total resolution should be 7680x1600 and 3 monitors. the Autodetect feature will pick-up the windows resolution. I haven't actually test it with so high resolutions but I imagine it should work.
If the auto detect doesn't pick that up you can manually configure the plugin:)

PS: you will also need to manually set the resolution in Skyrimprefs.ini

After changing the resolution in the .ini it seems to work the sensitivity is really high though Oddly enough though the mouse pointer shows

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2013, 21:32 

I am getting a weird issue with Skyrim, when I run in Windows mode and exit to a web browser my mouse pointer will show up on the screen and my hud will move to the left monitor. Should I be running in full screen mode again? I have 7680 x 1600

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2013, 12:17 

helifax wrote:
Jedibeeftrix wrote:

what is weirder:

Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = No

Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = Yes

Cheers

The plugin auto-enable itself after some time.. you can see it in the plugin config. I suggest you play with the startup timer (in your case increase it) and the plugin will work

i am using r662, and i cannot see anything in the install folder, or in the program UI that relates to plugin timing...? :)

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2013, 16:17 
Insiders
Insiders

Jedibeeftrix wrote:
helifax wrote:
Jedibeeftrix wrote:

what is weirder:

Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = No

Game running = Yes
Fix enabled = Yes

Cheers

i am using r662, and i cannot see anything in the install folder, or in the program UI that relates to plugin timing...? :)

For a moment there you got me worried:))
But here it is the setting I am referring to . You can open the config part for each plugin by:
- selecting the desired plugin
- press the cog/gear next to it.

Like I said before, the default 4 seconds probably is not enough for a moded game. Increase it around 7-10.

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg [ 71.62 KiB | Viewed 6152 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302  Next