Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 28 Jun 2024, 15:35

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:00 
Insiders
Insiders

The Reps proposed solution will not actually fix the problem [again, based on the short time I've had deep in the bytes of the games code] - the scaling problem is to do with the engine, its _exactly_ the same as say... Borderlands.

There is deffinately a option there for "centering" tho because some of the menu's are fine.

Want to keep Flawless Widescreen alive? Donate Here

Post subject: I agree 100%. A
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:07 

I agree 100%. A disrespectful attitude from Bethesda toward PC gamers. I paid $89 for what is supposed to be a PC game, not a console game that is made to run properly only on hi def TV resolution. It is disgraceful for such a high profile and well resourced company to rely on the gaming community to fix their game. I have played $10 indy titles that run better on eyefinity.

Post subject: Wow, this is really
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:16 
I Donated
I Donated

Wow, this is really disappointing. I was waiting for this game since February, and I would have thought that Bethesda would have had all PC setups totally tested and ready go.

Now, I pick this game up tomorrow, so I'm waiting until them. But a year's worth of waiting = not having proper surround Support?

Wow, this is kind of sad..

Also, can I please get some confirmation on actual PC performance? What kind of FPS are we getting on NVIDIA surround?

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:26 

This really is not enjoyable in surround/eyefinity.. No item stats/descriptions. HUGE dialog selections. Massive question boxes with no text, but you can still answer yes or no which is meaningless without a question in the first place...

I wouldn't call it playable unless you've already played the game once through haha

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:27 

The UI is really an XML framework that text is brought into by the game. [/b][/i]

hmmm, i don't understand, the mod is saying xml, hayden is saying not ?

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:36 

Going to wait another week until consensus builds and/or fixes are discovered.

I just bought an eyfinity setup only to find that titles do not work on release or at all.

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:40 
Insiders
Insiders

I'd be happy to hook Hayden up with a copy of this game to work on if required. This is a must have in eyefinity/surround, so it's a worthy cause. Although looking at it, he may have a copy already..

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:46 
I Donated
I Donated

There are new NVIDIA drivers released today. Their the BETA 285.79 drivers. Those with Skyrim already: could you please try out these drivers and let us know how it effected the game?

Post subject: I would also be happy to
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:51 

I would also be happy to donate to Hayden. I greatly appreciate your work and flawless widescreen was great!

Post subject: Hello everyone.. I just
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2011, 04:54 

Hello everyone.. I just signed up so I can write on the forums because I must be missing something about Nvidia owners having problems running skyrim. I have had NO issues with the game running in Nvidia Surround or in 3d. The only thing that I have had an issue with is just the inventory screen being stretched just like everyone else. I am running the game 5760x1080 and in full 3d and it looks great. No lag from mouse and running smoothly so I was just shocked that fellow Nvidiots are having issues...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 302  Next