Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 18:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: COD Advanced Warfare
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 17:15 

Is there at least a way to play the game on a 21:9 monitor (DELL) with black borders on the sides?
Even if I choose 16:9 the image will be stretched. I can only get 16:9 in windowed mode it´s quite annoying to play like that.

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 18:54 

anteronoid wrote:
In the mean time, please sign-up for the petition to the devs to fix it in-game.
Found the petition linked on Steam Forums, probably posted by some of the members here since he mention Hayden. ;)
http://steamcommunity.com/app/209660/di ... 7906117578

Petition:
https://www.change.org/p/activision-sle ... fare#share

Signed and waiting for a fix coming soon hopefully...

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 04:04 

I got a hold of Dopefish and he said he Is willing to make a fix for it but he doesn't have the game. Also we will need to donate some money for his time. I can donate 30 bucks for his time. Is there someone here willing to donate the game to him?

My steam is Elmnator and so is Origin

Also my email is [email protected] if you need to get a hold of me.

If you can donate and have been using Widescreen fixer please use the donate button on the home page @ www.widescreenfixer.org . The more donations these guys get the more willing they will be to fix and update games for us.

I am asking him his Steam name right now and will post here asap.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 04:20 

Just donated $10.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 06:26 
I Donated
I Donated

elmy wrote:
I got a hold of Dopefish and he said he Is willing to make a fix for it but he doesn't have the game. Also we will need to donate some money for his time. I can donate 30 bucks for his time. Is there someone here willing to donate the game to him?

If you can donate and have been using Widescreen fixer please use the donate button on the home page @ http://www.widescreenfixer.org . The more donations these guys get the more willing they will be to fix and update games for us.

I can donate the game if i get his Steam ID. :onethumb:

| Logitech G810 - G502 - G240 - G27 - G940 - | TrackIR 5 Pro | Saitek RHINO X55 HOTAS | Xbox One Elite Gpad |
Asus Vulcan Pro | Asus Xonar U7 | Sony STR-DE495P External Surround Home Cinema Reciever |

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 06:33 

anteronoid wrote:
elmy wrote:

If you can donate and have been using Widescreen fixer please use the donate button on the home page @ http://www.widescreenfixer.org . The more donations these guys get the more willing they will be to fix and update games for us.

PM'd ya

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 07:15 
I Donated
I Donated

elmy wrote:
anteronoid wrote:
elmy wrote:

PM'd ya

It's done! He have a Steam Key in his PM box.

:WWTH2Go:

| Logitech G810 - G502 - G240 - G27 - G940 - | TrackIR 5 Pro | Saitek RHINO X55 HOTAS | Xbox One Elite Gpad |
Asus Vulcan Pro | Asus Xonar U7 | Sony STR-DE495P External Surround Home Cinema Reciever |

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 09:11 

I will throw another 50 dollars his way Thursday when I get paid. 1000% for sure.

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 09:21 

I just donated $25. I've been using Flawless Widescreen for a while. It has been amazing for my 21:9 monitor.

Unlike some people, if I run full screen at 1920x1080 on my monitor it still tried to fit my screen and doesn't give me black bars on the side.
So 2560x1080 full screen, I see stretched stuff in this game. 1920x1080 I still see stretched stuff on my monitor.

So I have to either run in like windowed boarder and hope I don't click out of the window, or just not play the game..
I bought the game, and can't even play it. :(

*edit*
If he gets a fix, how will we download it, since the site has been down. Did they not pay for the hosting fee?

PostPosted: 08 Nov 2014, 09:33 

Actually this is not Hayden ( flawless widescreen ) fixing it.... Its Dopefish with widescreenfixer.... www.widescreenfixer.org. He has fixed numerous games in the past and has a program you can download to toggle the fix off and on. He said it should be done by the end of the day tomorrow.

Both of these guys Hayden and Dopefish have fixed many games for us to play over the years and gave us hundreds of hours of enjoyment out of our favorite games. I suggest give each of them a donation if you can afford it. I have already given both of them donations in the past couple days even though Hayden is MIA.

If we can get 30 guys to donate 20.00 bucks to each of these guys it would be awesome. I know thousands have used their programs and most of them have not donated. Open your wallet and say thanks to these guys!

Elmy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 268 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next