Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 30 Sep 2024, 00:18

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 302  Next
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 15:46 

It happens with either 32bit or 64bit version of CE 6.1

Post subject: CraptacularOne wrote:It
PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:04 
Insiders
Insiders

It happens with either 32bit or 64bit version of CE 6.1

Are you running as an Admin? I just tried here on my work computer and both of them works on both 32 and 64 bit version of CE. Just to be sure re-download them from here:
http://widescreengamingforum.com/dr/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/en
and try to run CE as ADMIN and load the table from there.

There is no problem with the table:)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:09 

hey helifax I was wondering if you could throw me the address used to shift the screen across to the right? (centre) im just having a bit of a tinker. That item position/zoom fix i posted earlier works perfectly with stock widescreen setup and also allows you to read books perfectly with no work around required. now im just looking into getting an acceptable scale on everything. :)

Az

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:17 

I've searched through this thread but not found a definitive answer. I have a triplehead2go and each time I try and Skyrim at 5760 x 1080 the main menu loads fine and when I load the game the loading screen is ok but the game loads I am left staring at three black screens. Has anyone else managed to get Skyrim running with triplehead2go and if so how did you go about it?

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:20 

Is bezel compensation ever going to work with this game? Without it in this game I get really dizzy... I'm not sure why.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:21 

Yes, I tried running CE as admin already too, nothing works. I still get that it's not a valid cheat message no matter what I do.

*sigh*......I guess I have to wait for Hayden's fix and try that. Really sucks that I have the whole day off today and can't get into Skyrim :(

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:26 

Is bezel compensation ever going to work with this game? Without it in this game I get really dizzy... I'm not sure why.

I have bezels compensation on, fixed item scaled correctly/centered, working books, working map (overworld and local)
only problem is text is too large still on the skills, inventory and magick menus

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:44 

Yes, I'm using CE 6.1 and have downloaded the fix several times and still I get no joy. Took some screen so you can see:

Here I've opened CE 6.1 and put the fix in CE and it asks me if want to run it

After clicking "yes to all" I'm greeted by this:

Any ideas?

I had the same problem with the cheat engine giving me an error after I clicked yes to all. To fix it I just clicked direclty on the 5040.ct file which opened the cheat engine with no errors, so try that.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:57 

I have bezels compensation on, fixed item scaled correctly/centered, working books, working map (overworld and local)
only problem is text is too large still on the skills, inventory and magick menus

How did you get everything working? 71 pages of comments is really difficult to go through, especially since half of the information changes as you proceed. I am using Haydens fix, but it only works if bezel compensation is off.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2011, 16:59 

[quote]Yes, I'm using CE 6.1 and have downloaded the fix several times and still I get no joy. Took some screen so you can see:

Here I've opened CE 6.1 and put the fix in CE and it asks me if want to run it

After clicking "yes to all" I'm greeted by this:

Any ideas?

I had the same problem with the cheat engine giving me an error after I clicked yes to all. To fix it I just clicked direclty on the 5040.ct file which opened the cheat engine with no errors, so try that.

Yes, I already tried that. I posted that I tried both files in the "fix" and both have the same results.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3012 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 302  Next