Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Jul 2024, 16:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010, 06:30 

Hi, so i recently resubbed to AoC and am loving the changes. Runs beautifully now.

The only thing that has me bothered is, when running eyefinity text, healthbars, and directional shielding above/around characters is all extremely small and unreadable. Was wondering if anyone had a fix?

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010, 14:02 
Founder
Founder

Not that I know of. Do the in-game options offer anything for UI-scaling. I know this is in Guild Wars, WoW and LOTRO.

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2010, 19:34 

Not that I know of. Do the in-game options offer anything for UI-scaling. I know this is in Guild Wars, WoW and LOTRO.

ugh no it does not... alright i guess im going to have to wait till the devs fix this. I will most likely be waiting at least 4 more years.

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2010, 18:01 

i cant believe that bug is still there, its what drove me off AoC last year when i first got my TH2G, the fact that it is still there and the fix itself would take no less then 5 minutes for a dev to fix, is astounding. There is a configuration file you can monkey with to fix the text, however, the settings in that file be reset everytime they patch, i did it for a few patches but eventually gave up on it. So your humorous guess of a fix in 4 years might not be that far from the truth.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2010, 19:48 

i cant believe that bug is still there, its what drove me off AoC last year when i first got my TH2G, the fact that it is still there and the fix itself would take no less then 5 minutes for a dev to fix, is astounding. There is a configuration file you can monkey with to fix the text, however, the settings in that file be reset everytime they patch, i did it for a few patches but eventually gave up on it. So your humorous guess of a fix in 4 years might not be that far from the truth.

Do you remember at all what it was exactly that you edited? I would really like to know. Thanks :)