Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 04:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 48  Next
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 05:58 

Sapphire has finally returned a response to a second ticket I created on this Issue. the first one was closed for no apparent reason.

Would it be Inappropriate for me to post the conversation in this thread ??

To the Other person with the Sapphire Adapter I would Suggest creating a ticket.

And there adapter is in fact a bizlink adapter for those wondering.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 15:36 

This adapters are selling, i think sapphire simple doesn't test with many monitors.
Amd/ati knows about this problema in release note of 9.12 driver they write about this problem, i hope with new driver they fix it.

I Just went through the release notes and Unless I'm really getting to Old and Blind I don't see where they are aware of this. and the person I talked with at Sapphire was totally oblivious to this problem.

and basically I was told that because the one at there office that is OEM from Bizlink , connected with three 20" DVI monitors is working fine. It means that I just got a bad one.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 15:41 

Sorry i simple read wrong on the release note.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 17:57 

Oh, no Problem. Was Just pointing out that I don't think Sapphire is aware of any Issues.

:D

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 18:24 

i send a ticket to sapphire, they ask for photo of adapter ( i told they it's your adapter) i'm waiting for response
This is a video of my problem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPrl_P4n0zU

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 18:37 

i send a ticket to sapphire, they ask for photo of adapter ( i told they it's your adapter) i'm waiting for response

Driver problem that's all I am saying. It is too random to be a hardware, power, what ever other issue they are saying. The only time this happens to me is sometimes if I go to device manager, windows screen resolution settings, catalyst control, eyefinity to extended vise versa, resolution changes in games that's when I have issues.

When I change from eyefinity to extended I have to do this a few times or else I get tearing while using desktop shortcuts I created. Sometimes I have to do it a few more times to get it to adjust screens properly.

If I go into catalyst and try to do it manually from the profiles somtimes I get the catalyst control centre host application has stopped working message.

This is no doubt a driver issue everyone needs to stop denying it. They will fix this sooner or later. I imagine they know this is the root issue to most problems and would hope they are working on it.

Another reason I think this is a driver issue is because once I get it working right in extended mode. If I just leave it and do not go into eyefinity or play any games or anything that messes with resolution changes it will last days weeks with no problems. But the second I play a game go into eyefinity mode or anything like that I get problems.

I will upload a screen shot of the Catalyst stopped working error. This happened just now by going into catalyst and going to options, profiles, and selecting Eyefinity and boom just stops working while sometimes I get lucky and it will work.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 18:42 

Yeah, that video is what everyone else experiences. Would like to post Sapphire's response to me. but am waiting for a Mod to let me know if it is even appropriate for me to do so.

Don't want to post anything out of line

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 18:45 

[quote]i send a ticket to sapphire, they ask for photo of adapter ( i told they it's your adapter) i'm waiting for response

Yeah, that video is what everyone else experiences. Would like to post Sapphire's response to me. but am waiting for a Mod to let me know if it is even appropriate for me to do so.

Don't want to post anything out of line

Do it. If anything is out of line just blank the word out. I am curious what there response was or else pm me the convo.

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 19:06 

for now I think it would be appropriate for me to just send you a PM.

and I am waiting for some of the video's to upload to YouTube . that shows all the problems I have had to date with my set up. and will post when done

PostPosted: 04 Jan 2010, 19:19 

for now I think it would be appropriate for me to just send you a PM.

and I am waiting for some of the video's to upload to YouTube . that shows all the problems I have had to date with my set up. and will post when done

Thanks does not sound like they like to test anything and or care about the issue. Just curious did you read my post a few post up. I honestly still believe this to be a driver issue.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 480 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 48  Next