Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 07:54

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2012, 15:23 

So i replaced my awesome TN panels with 3 new slightly more awesome IPS displays. And i find myself wanting to switch between multiple configurations for both Eyefinity and Extended Mode

Sometimes i wanna play games in extreme surround 3x1 Landscape, or sometimes i want more vertical space (or the game does support Hor+ properly, or has weird HUD issues...) so its 3x1 Portrait. Or sometimes while working/browsing id like to have 2 monitors in Portrait mode for browsing, and 1 in Landscape for videos

Windows + P while great, only really remembers 2 configurations..what's the best way to switch between multiple?

Catalyst Profiles never seem to work for me - i set hotkeys but nothing happens, is this something CCC Profiles can do?

Any advice on 3rd party tools or wahtever will be greatly appreciated - thanks!

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2012, 21:28 
Editors
Editors

CCC profiles work fine for me! Only time they don't work (Hotkeys) is when CCC is not running! startup CCC (i do via right click on Desktop CCC) and try Hotkey again.

What hotkey did you use ? CTRL+ALT+0 works fine for me, hope you din't try any combo that collides with windows hotkeys.

PostPosted: 16 Aug 2012, 03:40 
Insiders
Insiders

This may be a silly question but do the profiles work at all, or did you give up when you noticed that hotkeys didn't work?