Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 03 Jul 2024, 07:54

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 06:13 
I Donated
I Donated

use the editor, just make sure you edit the files in your documents folder and not under /program files/Bulletstorm

If anyone has a way to fix the cutscene FOV please post it.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 06:30 

use the editor, just make sure you edit the files in your documents folder and not under /program files/Bulletstorm

I also would like to know if there is some way to correct issues with zooming.. maybe it's just me, but it seems like it's zooming it a ton when using the "Leash" ability, alot more then when it's in lower FOV. I'm thinking it's using the old FOV and zooming into that when leashing, but i'm not sure =/

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 16:54 

[quote]use the editor, just make sure you edit the files in your documents folder and not under /program files/Bulletstorm

I also would like to know if there is some way to correct issues with zooming.. maybe it's just me, but it seems like it's zooming it a ton when using the "Leash" ability, alot more then when it's in lower FOV. I'm thinking it's using the old FOV and zooming into that when leashing, but i'm not sure =/

Yeah there is still many fov problems that I can't seem to get past. like the whip, running and cutscenes. I'm hoping Hayden has an official release of his fix soon.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 17:59 

I modify the StormCamera.ini and my FOV dont change, everybody have the same issue, thanks, sorry for my bad english.

PostPosted: 24 Feb 2011, 23:38 

I modify the StormCamera.ini and my FOV dont change, everybody have the same issue, thanks, sorry for my bad english.

no word from hayden yet huh. Damn i've been looking forward to his fix. Oh well I guess he is busy.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2011, 01:32 

I'm sure Hayden's fix will be worth the wait.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2011, 06:19 

:!: This is unplayable till all the fov fixes are in place. The weapon zoom is horrible amongst many other things. Has anyone figured out anything? As we all sit patiently waiting for Hayden. I tried to play it 1920x1080 single screen and just can't do it lol

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2011, 16:16 
Editors
Editors

I have a feeling this is going to be like borderlands. Good fix for the "normal" fov but special events (like in borderlands it was driving a car, or running or scoping in with a weapon) will cause the game to go to a default FOV and really make playing it on eyefinity a chore and unenjoyable.

Sounds like those "special events" on this game are using the leash, running, and I would assume weapon scopes do it too.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2011, 20:07 

:!: This is unplayable till all the fov fixes are in place. The weapon zoom is horrible amongst many other things. Has anyone figured out anything? As we all sit patiently waiting for Hayden. I tried to play it 1920x1080 single screen and just can't do it lol

yeah its a bummer. I've been playing with eyefinity disabled.

PostPosted: 25 Feb 2011, 22:22 
Insiders
Insiders

When will PC games be written for PC's again. I'm getting pretty tired of these games that could be so amazing being ruined by short-sighted console-centric development.

How far we've fallen from the days of Unreal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next