Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 04:27

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 53  Next
 Post subject: This is amazing news
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 16:42 

This is amazing news Helifax!!

Will your solution only work for nvidia surround or eyefinity as well?

Also I purchased the retail edition of witcher 2 and in the process of upgrading online to the enhanced edition.

Would you prefer that I email you the retail copy executable files or should I download the independent DRM free version on GOG.com and send you those files instead?

Let me know.

I look forward to your plugin :)

Thanks,

kiax0001

Post subject: This why I give you guys
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 16:42 
Insiders
Insiders

This why I give you guys money, cause you deserve every cent! Thanks Helifax, I actually have the retail version, but hopefully it's like the GOG version - If not then I'll just download that it you fix that version! Which I hope you can do soon :) I've been waiting for EE so I can play through again, but not on freaking single screen!

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 17:12 
Editors
Editors

helifax - instructions on how to find your CD Key if you've got the Steam version are here. Valve (for some reason) encrypt the CD Key in the script that runs when you first install/run the game from inside Steam. But the CD Key is easy enough to find in the registry anyway.

Post subject: Paradigm Shifter
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 17:46 
Insiders
Insiders

helifax - instructions on how to find your CD Key if you've got the Steam version are here. Valve (for some reason) encrypt the CD Key in the script that runs when you first install/run the game from inside Steam. But the CD Key is easy enough to find in the registry anyway.

Big Thanks!!!!! I will look into it and get the key based on the description there;)) I will try to make the fix working for Steam & GoG. Retail version I think can be claimed through GOG and enhanced edition is GoG +Steam anyway:) So only 2 versions exist.

Back to work now;))

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at
3D Vision Surround Gallery

E-mail and Paypal (for people who wants it): [email protected]

Post subject: Nice work helifax. =)
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 18:11 

Nice work helifax. =)

Antec Mini-P180, Corsair AX-750W, Asus Rampage II Gene, i7 920, Noctua NH-U12P + 2x Scythe SlipStream, Kingston HyperX 12GB, X25-M G2 80GB, 750GB HDD, Radeon HD6970 + AC Accelero Xtreme Plus, 3x HP ZR24w in Eyefinity, Filco Majestouch-2 (CherryMX Brown),

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 18:18 
Insiders
Insiders

Hello all,

I made the plugin for the STEAM EDITION ONLY - Have no IDEA if it works on GOG or not.
Please test it and let me know - I am MOST interested if EYEFINITY WORKS Please let me know!!!

To be used with latest version of WideScreen Fixer : www.widescreenfixer.org

Best Regards,
Helfiax

Attached files Plugin.Witcher 2.rar (141.9 KB)

Only website to show TRUE 3D Vision Surround Gaming Videos(viewable by anyone) only at

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 18:34 
Insiders
Insiders

Awesome you fixed it! Seriously I have no idea what we would do without you and dopefish. Yes its mental what dev do with games lately it blows the mind. You heard that Deamon Souls for PC will limit the game to 30fps, wtf why would you do that?

Anyways I am going to send you the EXE of the D2D version, hopefully it will be fixable I believe they are all the same exe no matter where they come from they should have the same MD5(gog should be the same as Steam).

Thanks for your work helifax m/

Here is the exes, Game, Launcher, and config --> http://renewsoft.com/Witcher2_EE/TheWitcher2.rar (on my web site so anyone can check it out and do what ever)

Good luck, if you guys need any exe's just let me know I buy most of the new PC games that come out, been really busy with my work so have not been keeping up with wsgf if you guys need anything PM me.

Can you please try to archive the whole bin folder?

As for my CD-key is not in the registry...:(

Anyone with GOG version that is not afraid of remote desktop programs (teamviewer for ex) and wants to help me to get my addresses for the GOG executable please let me know;))

Best Regards

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 18:44 

Hello all,

I made the plugin for the STEAM EDITION ONLY - Have no IDEA if it works on GOG or not.
Please test it and let me know - I am MOST interested if EYEFINITY WORKS Please let me know!!!

Best Regards,
Helfiax

I will try out my GoG-copy with my Eyefinity-system. It will propably take some time since the installfiles is located on an external USB2-HDD.

Antec Mini-P180, Corsair AX-750W, Asus Rampage II Gene, i7 920, Noctua NH-U12P + 2x Scythe SlipStream, Kingston HyperX 12GB, X25-M G2 80GB, 750GB HDD, Radeon HD6970 + AC Accelero Xtreme Plus, 3x HP ZR24w in Eyefinity, Filco Majestouch-2 (CherryMX Brown),

Post subject: anders190 wrote:helifax
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 19:15 
Insiders
Insiders

[quote]Hello all,

Best Regards,
Helfiax

I will try out my GoG-copy with my Eyefinity-system. It will propably take some time since the installfiles is located on an external USB2-HDD.

I dont think it will work on the GoG Copy...The executables are different in size and probably the memory layout is also different....

Post subject: helifax wrote:anders190
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2012, 19:37 

[quote][quote]Hello all,

Best Regards,
Helfiax

I dont think it will work on the GoG Copy...The executables are different in size and probably the memory layout is also different....

It didn't work. Widescreenfixer did detect the game and all but nothing happened ingame when I tried to use the hotkey.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 530 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 53  Next