Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 07 Oct 2024, 12:41

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2013, 03:53 

darylicked wrote:
Does anyone with an Nvidia surround setup have these issues as well? I don't have the game yet so I wouldn't be able to tell you if its wide spread or not.

I've got an Nvidia surround setup, and I'm having the EXACT same issue as Sailor of Fortune. Left and right monitors work in Paladin, but they black out as soon as I start a mission briefing (before mission even loads). Once I come back from a mission, they work in Paladin again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I think I started having this issue after I alt-tabbed out of Splinter Cell once. Prior to that, I was enjoying triple-wide glory right out of the box...

PostPosted: 08 Sep 2013, 04:51 

I'm beginning to notice that missions launched directly from the SMI will black out the side monitors. If you talk to the NPC directly, it keeps things in full view on all screens and loads the headshot of Sam thinking with the option to continue the mission or not. When you hit start mission from there it'll load into Eyefinity just fine. I tried this twice.

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2013, 00:57 

It never occurred to me to try that, I can confirm that speaking to them directly does indeed fix the issue, Nvidia user here. Thanks for the tip.

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2013, 04:03 

I thought I had Splinter Cell Blacklist pegged.
Watching last year's Splinter Cell Blacklist E3 demo, I saw a new-look Sam Fisher who appeared far more agile and bloodthirsty than ever before. Dashing up buildings, planting knives in people's throats without hesitation - it was as though Ubisoft had dropped Sam Fisher into an Assassin's Creed game and forgot to change the title.
OK, so maybe I was wrong.
Having spent a couple of hours playing Splinter Cell Blacklist at a Ubisoft event last week, it's clear that last year's Splinter Cell Blacklist E3 demo might not have painted the most accurate picture of what this Splinter Cell reboot is all about. Blacklist is a much broader game, one that draws influences from Assassin's Creed and doesn't stop there. At various points during the demo, I was reminded of Mass Effect, Metal Gear Solid, and - bear with me here - XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
The E3 Splinter Cell Blacklist demo in question.

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2013, 06:26 

any fix pour 21:9 screen? there is a screen mode in graphic option but it's looks like 16/9....

thanks for help

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2013, 06:10 

up

PostPosted: 24 Nov 2013, 20:11 

Just a bump to see if anyone has had anymore luck with this title. Triple monitor worked so well in Splinter Cell: Conviction i can't believe it's totally nerfed in Blacklist. :wtf:

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2013, 06:40 
Insiders
Insiders

Jason-Alaska wrote:
Just a bump to see if anyone has had anymore luck with this title. Triple monitor worked so well in Splinter Cell: Conviction i can't believe it's totally nerfed in Blacklist. :wtf:

What's the problem with triple monitor?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2013, 13:28 

hi

first, thank you for your excellent work :)

How to check if any FIXE exists for ultrawidescreen (21/9) ?

Actually In game : I'have 2 large black BAR (both sides of my screen) :(

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2013, 14:29 

i had the same issue with the game crashing. it was so bad i couldnt even complete the first mission. upon google searching i came across a link that explains how to stop it. i am running black list at 4320x900. yea i havent ventered into 1080 yet. but soon. any way. set your ghraphics as high as you want and change it from dx11 to dx9 or 10 what ever the other option it gives you. solved it for me. now i start the game with dx11 enabled and no more issues. im running it on one gtx titan super clocked. im at work when i get home ill drop the link in here. as far as the aspect ratio not being right. mine is right on the money from the install. when i get home again ill drop the link and check my settings to actually see if what im telling yall is right

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next