Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Oct 2024, 21:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2008, 02:15 

hi all

My name is Philippe, sorry for bad english i'm native french

I worked with the analog th edition for two years without problems

Since I have the digital version i have troubles :

1/ +5vusb problems(black screens in reboot )

2/ Not center screens when playing only one screen (bios update=RMA)

3/ When I played on a single screen the other 2 are black, I can see over my mail, xfire, teamspeak and msn messenger...I can not see the other programs around on my pc!!

4/ Bios screen unreadable in boot,The display is streched, and I can not read corectly to set my multiples raid contoler cards!

5/ Unable to reach punkbuster's serveur, Shit, playing on 3 screens is not cheating...
In the pfs sometimes it's much more difficult to play in 3840x1024,Less than Fps, Visual field has great cover

6/ Problems of installation and configuration of power desk, the driver start well "au petit bonheur la chance"

Soory but when I see my price configuration(3x lcd + 2x graphic card + th2go) and all these troubles I said it was really crap!!!!

Is what someone understand the French here?

I would like to start a petition has matrox???

Is this superb site (best of the web) agreed on my opinion ?

My apologies for my bad sheakspear language But instead of working my English a school I played on commodor 64^^

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2008, 10:07 

For being French, your English isn't too bad :wink:

For one thing, I can tell you that some Punkbuster enabled games have limits with TH2Go (considering EA's "A larger viewing area is cheating" ideals) and will deny you access or boot you from the game.

PostPosted: 09 Mar 2008, 19:50 

1, 4 and 5 are out of their control. 2 is a difficult problem to fix but if you bought yours recently you have the right to be upset and if they didn't update the BIOS when you RMA'd it the you can definataly be upset. 3 they should be able to fix and it shouldn't be a problem. Perhaps you don't have the single screen resolution of 640*480 available by default.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2008, 15:02 

3 with ea games a general one well works with bf2 play in a window so you have to put in the short cut fullscreen 0 or in the game your playing play in a window then you can put the game where ever you like.

3 / pc jeux avec un caractère général et travaille avec bf2 jouer dans une fenêtre à part, vous devez le mettre dans le raccourci fullscreen 0 ou dans le jeu vous jouez jouer dans une fenêtre, vous pouvez mettre le jeu où vous voulez.

don't know if the translation is any good used google language tools.

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2008, 15:25 

thx il will try cod4 in windows mod