Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 05 Jul 2024, 14:22

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2011, 18:05 

I've been using Widescreenerfixer for a year or so and its great but this morning I couldn't get its' little on screen dashboard(?) that is used to select the specific game and all to appear. I thought that maybe on shutdown last night I had someone corrupted something so deleted all Widescreenfixer files and redownladed the program from its website.

And it appears to be installed and running, but still no "dashboard" ? Can't use it without that.

I've never had this happen before. I'm running it as admin in win7-64 and I don't see(?) a firewall or preventing it from happening. Unless I'm missing something. Has anyone had this problem before.

Thanks

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2011, 19:50 

OK...I figured it..:)

It was just me, but i don't recall this happening before?

I guess with three screen eyefinity I sometimes forget that the task bar extends...alllll the way around to the right side etc. I hardly ever look over there unless I want to use the Safely Remove hardware features etc...anyway the dash board was minimized? or whatever over in that area--a little blue rectangle--and I just wasn't able to id it.

I must have minimized the dashboard when I shut down last night. I meant to just close it, but must have minimized and it was sitting over there--but couldn't be seen until I clicked on the little "up arrow" drop up box indicator etc. Once I clicked on that a box opened with various items and I saw the little blue rectangle and was good to go.

Problem solved--And it was me haha.