Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 11:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Eyefinity problem?
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2012, 21:02 

Hey guys! I just finished my 3 monitor set up about 2 weeks ago,and I had a lot of trouble setting up the peripheral gaming (or whatever its called,where you play one game across 3 screens :P ) but I finally finished it... Anyways,as you can tell, I'm a newb to 3 screen gaming and I have a question about (maybe a problem?) for Eyefinity..

Whenever I launch a game using Eyefinity setup, the peripheral vision on the left and right screen seems to be WAY too close, for example if a doorway is say, 30 feet away,and is displayed on the left screen (or right,happens with both screens) ,it is zoomed in to a point where it looks as though the doorway is less that a foot away, but when I turn and look at it on my main monitor, its 30 feet away.. I'm sorry if this was confusing to read, it's just hard to explain if you're not in the room to see what I mean.. I'll work on taking a screenshot or something like that if you guys are having trouble understanding what I'm saying, anyways, all feedback is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Ryan.