Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 26 Jun 2024, 04:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 13:48 

Anyone been able to get ME to work on the steam version in eyefinity? I tried using the hack posted in the "Games" section detailed report for ME, but it has no effect for me. I can get the game to "display" across the 3 screens for the opening menus, but the actual in game itself always reverts back to 1 screen only.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 14:12 
Insiders
Insiders

Yes, in a round about way only though. I had to use a game crack to get it to work. You know the one that let's you play pirated like.
I'm still a little mad that, that's the only way to get it to run, because it breaks the stability of the game in a lot of places.

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2012, 14:17 

I definitely don't want to deal with any pirate cracks or anything - I never venture into that realm of the internet - especially if the crack makes the game unstable.

I am home sick today from work and was hoping to play ME on 3 screens, but I guess I will just play it on single screen then :(.

Thanks for the reply.

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2013, 12:12 

Hello,
So the only way to play a mirror's edge Eyefinity and hack version 1.01 and cracker? Because I can not find a valid version. Each time he told me that my game is not installed.
No patch for the steam version to view flawless windescreen? ca would be awesome the game is really enjoyable on a screen then three ... pouarf