Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 16 Jun 2024, 17:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: 08 Dec 2014, 21:27 
Founder
Founder

kbenton00 wrote:
Hello,

First off I'd like to say that the stand I got is working great. Handles my 3x Asus and 1x Benq monitors great. Anyway, two items to bring up...
1) All the vesa mounts that I received with the stand are the adjustable type... I thought that the center monitor mount was non-adjustable (no vertical adjustment).
2) One of the adjustable mounts is missing the c-clip on the vertical screw. This keeps the monitor/mount from lowering properly.

Looking forward to replacing my center 23" Asus monitor with the new Asus 27" ROG 1440p 144hz monitor.

Regards,
KB

1 - Some of the transition units (as we were switching from v1 to v2) received all adjustable pivots. There is no functionality loss, and the 4th adjustable pivot gives you more flexibility.

2 - Sorry about that issue with you pivot. I've pulled your order and will get a replacement out to you ASAP.

PostPosted: 08 Dec 2014, 23:08 

skipclarke wrote:
kbenton00 wrote:
Hello,

First off I'd like to say that the stand I got is working great. Handles my 3x Asus and 1x Benq monitors great. Anyway, two items to bring up...
1) All the vesa mounts that I received with the stand are the adjustable type... I thought that the center monitor mount was non-adjustable (no vertical adjustment).
2) One of the adjustable mounts is missing the c-clip on the vertical screw. This keeps the monitor/mount from lowering properly.

Looking forward to replacing my center 23" Asus monitor with the new Asus 27" ROG 1440p 144hz monitor.

Regards,
KB

1 - Some of the transition units (as we were switching from v1 to v2) received all adjustable pivots. There is no functionality loss, and the 4th adjustable pivot gives you more flexibility.

2 - Sorry about that issue with you pivot. I've pulled your order and will get a replacement out to you ASAP.

Hi Skip,

One of the things I noticed while using the adjustable pivot as your center mount is that it "pushes" the monitor "out" away from the upper monitor by about an inch. Since I was upgrading from an Ergotech 3x monitor stand I had a non-adjustable pivot to install for the center monitor.

As for the pivot with the missing c-clip... don't worry about sending me a replacement. As I noted above, I had an Ergotech that I was upgrading (the new one holds larger monitors :) ) so I had a spare that I used. I'll look at my local hardware store for a c-clip to place on the pivot so it is all good.

Keith

Post subject: 5th vesa mount
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2014, 05:21 

First i just want to say monitor stand is a beast and i love it. My wife surprised me with this for my birthday.

unfortunately she didn't request the 5th bracket for 5 monitor in portrait mode.

How do i go about getting one? i did not see one on your site just for the bracket.

thanks again.

zane.

Post subject: Re: 5th vesa mount
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2014, 14:25 
Founder
Founder

Very cool wife. I got your PM. I will ship one out to you.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2014, 23:58 

Hi,

Just wondering if shipping arrangements can be made for New Zealand? I'm very keen on purchasing one of these stands but the shipping costs of an intermediary company would be double the actual cost of the stand!

Let me know if this is possible :)

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014, 01:48 
Founder
Founder

kbenton00 wrote:
Hi Skip,

One of the things I noticed while using the adjustable pivot as your center mount is that it "pushes" the monitor "out" away from the upper monitor by about an inch. Since I was upgrading from an Ergotech 3x monitor stand I had a non-adjustable pivot to install for the center monitor.

As for the pivot with the missing c-clip... don't worry about sending me a replacement. As I noted above, I had an Ergotech that I was upgrading (the new one holds larger monitors :) ) so I had a spare that I used. I'll look at my local hardware store for a c-clip to place on the pivot so it is all good.

Keith

It's already on its way to you. Had it shipped before I read this. Customer service!!! Now you won't be short any parts if you want to sell the old stand on eBay.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014, 01:54 
Founder
Founder

exactrawr wrote:
Hi,

Just wondering if shipping arrangements can be made for New Zealand? I'm very keen on purchasing one of these stands but the shipping costs of an intermediary company would be double the actual cost of the stand!

Let me know if this is possible :)

Sure. I just checked online, and NZ looks like it's the same as AUS shipping. I can set that up tonight. I do a fair amount of shipping to AUS. Shipped three in the last two weeks. No problems.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014, 02:50 

skipclarke wrote:
Sure. I just checked online, and NZ looks like it's the same as AUS shipping. I can set that up tonight. I do a fair amount of shipping to AUS. Shipped three in the last two weeks. No problems.

Great, so $200USD as described on the thread?

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014, 03:46 
Founder
Founder

exactrawr wrote:
skipclarke wrote:

Great, so $200USD as described on the thread?

Yes. And I've got it all set up now, on all the products.

PostPosted: 11 Dec 2014, 18:49 

skipclarke wrote:
kbenton00 wrote:
Hi Skip,

Keith

It's already on its way to you. Had it shipped before I read this. Customer service!!! Now you won't be short any parts if you want to sell the old stand on eBay.

Thanks Skip... I know I'll put the parts to good use. Yes... great customer service!

Keith

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next