Widescreen Gaming Forum

[-noun] Web community dedicated to ensuring PC games run properly on your tablet, netbook, personal computer, HDTV and multi-monitor gaming rig.
It is currently 02 Jul 2024, 11:06

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 144  Next
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006, 18:11 

My new Command Center...

Option

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006, 18:13 
Editors
Editors

Cool, the computer exposed like that. It shows that you are prowed of it. :D
I can imagine why, that thing seriously is cool 8)

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006, 18:26 
Editors
Editors

Like the setup, Option B.

Having to get up to change a disk would drive me mad, though... :lol:

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2006, 18:58 

I might change a disk every 2-3 weeks

I have one game installed and the BF2 disk stays in that drive all the time ..

Option

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2006, 00:07 
Founder
Founder

RE: "Huge 'n' grainy pic alert! :wink: "

I couldn't resist inserting this one here :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2006, 03:07 

I might change a disk every 2-3 weeks

I have one game installed and the BF2 disk stays in that drive all the time ..

Option
I actually used Alcohol to rip the DVD image to my drive and mount it with DT. Now I just click on it and it launchs no problem. better than a disc if you ask me...

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2006, 01:40 

I didn't want to make a dozen thumbnails to accompany these images, so I am just going to link to the web directory they are in and give some information about my "command center" in this post. :)

Link to images: http://ryan.thecarshopwy.com/Public/CommandCenter/

I am still working on the cable arrangement for the monitors' cables; I don't want to cut into the desk, in case I sell it later, but the power cable is about 8 inches short for the left monitor for me to run them any other way. I don't want to buy a short extension cord from a local store, as I don't need that much slack, and I cannot get a longer power cable locally, so I would have to pay for shipping and everything else... The joys of living in a small town. :lol:

Not all of the guns in the pictures are real; I don't think anyone cares anyways, so I won't tell which ones are real and which ones are for show.

I am a big duct tape fan, and and even bigger Green Bay Packers fan (although that is harder to admit to lately, with their past two seasons being nothing short of a disgrace).

For the most part I think everything is pretty well organized; considering more than half of everything around here gets used at least once a day. The dorm-sized refrigerator is great, especially since I never sit down at that desk (I like to stand most of the time, except for when I am on my machine). There are over five different flashlights in the area covered by the photographs; I don't know why, but I really like to buy flashlights and keep them everywhere.

You can't see the rear two speakers, but I am using a Logitech Z680 5.1 Surround setup. I think that about covers everything else. If for some strange reason you have a question, feel free to ask.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2006, 03:12 

you have a wacom pad! lucky! I want one!

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2006, 03:16 

Love the Xasor Incarnate. Your setup reminds me of my old one when I had two monitors and my Xasor.

And actually, I'm interested in which guns are actually real. If anything I wanna say the shotgun is and nothing else? The M4 could be, but it looks plasticy (Or maybe black paint?). And the P99 (or something along those lines) and Beretta look like airsoft.

I've been thinking about picking up an M4 airsoft myself. I'd love to get one of the Stoner based models, love the look of the RIS system and full stock with carrying handle :D I'd like to buy Classic Army but I hear they have issues with the guns not being well made and I'd go with Marui but I so want a full metal body :)

EDIT: so that's a wacom pad??? Is it the kind you can see what you draw as you draw it on he pad or does it show up on the screen when you draw on the pad?

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2006, 03:21 

"]
EDIT: so that's a wacom pad??? Is it the kind you can see what you draw as you draw it on he pad or does it show up on the screen when you draw on the pad?
Pretty much, I've used ones at school with Mac's they rock! much better than older pads. pretty much a godtool in PS. Some people even paint with those.

(heres some http://www.deviantart.com/view/33059835/ )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 144  Next